Monday, July 6, 2009

A Much Needed Update

Hello! Sorry for the long hiatus, but personal privacy issues on my blogs forced me to take a break from my blogs. It was hard for me to keep up as it was, but then, I had to take a break until some not-so-nice-people were not so interested in my family's life anymore.

Much has happened since I last posted and I promise to get you all caught up, but here's a little morsel for you. We just returned from a much needed vacation in Montana where my parents live on 120 acres in Western Montana. We had a great time riding horses, swimming, and spending quality time together. Sassy LOVED the open space and running around with our family dog, Rowdy. I think she could definitely get used to western country life--if she could only figure out the horses! Jack and Sassy had some great bonding, too. Though most of our training went out the window in this envirorment, it was a great break for all of us and we can't wait to get back for another visit.



3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Loved the pix from your trip on FB and am looking forward to seeing more here. You have to tell us how Sassy did on the airplane, etc. Looking forward to seeing you back on line!

Furever Friend said...

Thanks for sharing!

Ann said...

I hadn't checked your blog for a long time - so nice to know you are all still there! How much better does it get than children & dogs? It is wonderful to see all your joy & enthusiasm for LIFE!! Way to go! A fan & follower & THANKS again for the 'will' work. It gives us peace of mind.