Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sassy's Famous!


Hi Everyone,

I am so sorry I haven't been posting much lately...our little household is on round 2 with the "crud" that has been going around school and everywhere else. On top of that, life just doesn't seem to slow down for anything lately.


We had a terrific training session with Jack and Sassy last Saturday (I would have taken photos, but my hands were full controling Jack). We begun the actual training to "find Jack" to Sassy and by the end of our session, she was responding to the command "Find Jack"! She's so awesome! Jack initially didn't want to do anything, but after a bit of "deep pressure", we were able to convince him to work hard.


This Saturday, our trainer, Casey Newton, is opening her first retail/training location for her new business "Wonder Puppy" (http://www.wonder-puppy.com/) and she is featuring our Sassy! I'll for sure be able to take pictures and promise to post them on the blog on Sunday. If you live in the Portland Metro area, please come!
(The photo is from a little while back, but I promise to have new photos soon.)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I think that's actually a photo of Charlie. (Nice try Cathy!!!)